What to Bring
All Campers Should Bring:
• Swim suit & towel for the swim test
• Padlock for your boathouse locker
• Rowing clothes for 2 rows per day (shorts, preferably spandex, t-shirts/tank tops, socks)
• Sun protection, including: hat, long-sleeve shirts, sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher)
• Water Bottle
Boarders Should Also Bring:
• Blankets or sleeping bag, and a towel. Pillows and linens will be provided.
• Toiletries for the week
• Alarm Clock
• Small amount of spending money
• Clean, tidy clothes for meals on campus (no workout gear at dinner)
Swim Requirement: All participants are required to pass a 100-yard swim test conducted on the first day of camp. The swim test will be held in an indoor pool.
Charles River Rowing Camps (CRRC) rents both Lesley University and Harvard University facilities, but is neither sponsored nor controlled by either Lesley university or Harvard University. CRRC is open to any and all entrants.
CRRC must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (105 CMR 430.000), and be licensed by the Cambridge Board of Health. Information on 105 CMR 430.000 can be obtained at by contacting the City of Cambridge Board of Health.